Sunday, August 5, 2012

August New Toys !

Brooks Adrenaline 12 and Brooks Adrenaline ASR



This is the first time I tried Brooks Adrenaline ASR and I am in love with the shoes. I was slightly skeptical prior to purchasing them as they are hybrid and I am not sure how they will function on trail. But gosh... these are the best pair of trail shoes I ever had. I tried them on trails and pave and they works well on both terrains. I am surprised by the performance on trails considering that they are hybrids - good grips on tough terrains with loose rocks. More importantly, they are perfect for runners like me who needs more support.

The real test will be my 60Km trail race this Saturday.  Let's see whether it withstand the pressure of a technical course !

Brooks Cadence
I have to admit that it was the pink color that enticed me to this pair of cadence. This is my first time trying the Brooks Pure series. I am still trying to break into the shoes. I took them out for a 2 mile run early this week...yes they are comfortable. But my foots need more time to get use to the 4mm heel drop ( I am a traditional 13mm heel drop user). Can't wait to use them for longer miles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment