Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wondering... am I done ?

I have this niggling feeling in the last few months that I am done with running. I think I have reached my potential and there is no way I could run any faster.

I have tried all ways.. but still not getting any faster. Looking at the pace today and the pace last year.. I do not see a vast difference.  I am still at the same old pace and the slowest one at track

I really think that there is no way I can be any faster and it frustrates me a lot. I see my peers going faster each day and breaking PR after PRs while I am still at my pace last year.

Follow the schedule, do the track and tempo work outs... do my long runs... I am really tried of all these because they are not helping me at all. I told the BF that I am done with running. I think I am better off sleeping at home.

#frustrated #

No comments:

Post a Comment