Sunday, August 5, 2012

Motivational Run !

8 Miles at 8.53 pace ! I am thrilled ! This is probably my best 8 miler since Feb. Been a while since I had such good run. It felt so easy. Everything seems to be working in coordination - the lungs, the plantar ( my plantar hurts) and the legs.

I have been struggling with my runs for a long time. Nothing seems to be right - either I had plantar flare up or asthma or tight legs or combination of all. It frustrates me a lot to the extent that I think that I have reached my potential in running, ie. I could not go any faster than I am today. It is really not a good feeling to see all my training mates going faster while I am still at the same old slow pace. It is hard being the slowest on track.

The run this morning is exactly what I need. A good run to motivate me. At least I know that my body is still able to run at below 9 min pace.
 
Keeping my fingers cross that this good run continues for next few weeks !


No comments:

Post a Comment