Thursday, August 9, 2012

Brooks Social Run



Brooks social run at RUN ON yesterday !  I <3 the social  run organized by RUN ON. Its really cool that they bring in different brand every month for the runners to try out shoes. Last night was Brooks night. The Brooks representative was there with Pure Flow and Revena. I did not try any of them as I had Revena and I know that Flow is too minimalist for my feet.

The BF managed to try the Cadence ! The Brooks representative was wearing Cadence and the BF managed to get him to take them off for him to try running in them. That boy went off for a 5 miler with someone's shoes (SMH)



 The verdict : Love it. He said that he is going to get a pair  !

Awesome night. I managed to bring in 3 mile... and won a shirt ! Whaooo !

No comments:

Post a Comment